[OpenSCAD] sumUp() to Replace Difference() (in most cases)

pproj pproj at posteo.de
Fri Oct 7 09:59:06 EDT 2016

hello Michael
  i am glad it had received positive attention form quite a few people,
so the work on documenting and publishing it was not wasted.
i have added the cc0.
licenses are not something i normally spend my time with- do you think
it is ok and useful now?
there are actually also some non obvious issues with predicates, once
you have to start nesting sumUps it can kind of invert the predicates if
you make a sumUp() of sumUp() (the same happens when you make difference
of a difference), this could be intended or not.
usually i need way less nesting with sumUp() anyway.
and there is a workaroundish solution for this too: the showRemovedOnly
parameter in sumUp which can be set to true in the call of the inner
sumUp:
like this:  sumUp() sumUp(showRemovedOnly=true)moduleX();
Peter