[OpenSCAD] Fusion360 and OpenSCAD

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Fri Oct 7 06:58:34 EDT 2016

> >  There's no need to see the ugly generated code... you can tell OpenSCAD
> > to hide its
> > editor window.
>
> Doesn't everyone? ;) I was just pointing out how transparent it would be for
> very little effort.

Or you allow it to run as a command line in a pipe (which for some of the
other tools is the only way to do it)

I actually go to the trouble of generating nice code with proper
indentation from my tools. In the longer term I've found it pays off
repeatedly when you need to take tool output and debug it, or when you
want to take tool output and hand tweak it for a special case.

It would also not be hard to write an "indent" for openscad 8)

Alan