[OpenSCAD] sumUp() to Replace Difference() (in most cases)

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:57:08 EDT 2016

Peter, interesting approach, will be a useful technique elsewhere too. Thanks
for sharing.

You should add a licence to github, difficult to use a library if you don't
know the copyright implications.
(I recently found http://www.wtfpl.net/, otherwise  cc0
<https://creativecommons.org/share-your-work/public-domain/cc0/ >   or
CC-BY etc <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/>  )