[OpenSCAD] sumUp() to Replace Difference() (in most cases)

Ronaldo Persiano rcmpersiano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 18:34:18 EDT 2016

I am sorry. You are right. I misunderstood your statement.

>From one point of view, it is interesting that it is possible to add() and
remove() parts in any order inside sumUp(). But this may also make codes
harder to understand. I cannot judge it without trying it anyway.

Although I have not fully grasped the technique you developed I guess it
may be helpful in other contexts.