[OpenSCAD] Issue while rendering image

Entropic farnworthpatrick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:49:54 EDT 2016

tp3 wrote
> This previews instantly and renders in about 5 or 6 seconds
> with not much memory consumption (on Debian/testing with the
> latest nightly build).
>
> What OpenSCAD version is that and what system is it running
> on (maybe post the content of the Help->Library Info dialog).

Here is the library info. Also I have no issue with compiling this file, it
just won't render.

OpenSCAD Version: 2016.04.06
System information: Windows 8.1 (v6.3.0.0) 4 CPUs 7.47 GB RAM
Compiler: GCC "5.2.0" 64bit
Boost version: 1_57
Eigen version: 3.2.5
CGAL version, kernels: 4.5, Cartesian, Extended_cartesian, Epeck
OpenCSG version: OpenCSG 1.4.0
Qt version: 5.5.1
QScintilla version: 2.8.4
MingW build: MingW64
GLib version: 2.44.1
Application Path: C:/Program Files/OpenSCAD
Documents Path: C:\Users\Patrick\Documents
Resource Path: C:/Program Files/OpenSCAD
User Library Path: C:/Users/Patrick/Documents/OpenSCAD/libraries
User Config Path: C:\Users\Patrick\AppData\Local/OpenSCAD
Backup Path: C:/Users/Patrick/Documents/OpenSCAD/backups
OPENSCADPATH:
OpenSCAD library path:
C:/Users/Patrick/Documents/OpenSCAD/libraries
C:/Program Files/OpenSCAD\libraries