[OpenSCAD] Issue while rendering image

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Thu Oct 6 12:22:18 EDT 2016

On 10/06/2016 06:15 PM, Entropic wrote:
> I have just tried increasing the virtual memory and that has
> not solved the problem. OpenSCAD still crashes at the same
> stage in the rendering. I'v attached the file that I'm trying
> to render below.

This previews instantly and renders in about 5 or 6 seconds
with not much memory consumption (on Debian/testing with the
latest nightly build).

What OpenSCAD version is that and what system is it running
on (maybe post the content of the Help->Library Info dialog).

I suspect you hit a bug as the complexity of the model does
not look like it should run out of memory even on 32-bit
systems.

ciao,
  Torsten.