[OpenSCAD] OpenscadLibrary

otto otto at 123phase.com
Wed Oct 5 21:11:39 EDT 2016

I have written a library for my work with and for openscad that does
affine transforms.  I use it to generate a module that will rotate
about the line through any two points in space given the two points.  It
simplifies a number of operations if you can wrap your brain around
the affine transform.

Code and test examples are at:

https://github.com/ottojas/openscad-affine

I would appreciate any testing comments etc.

I just created the library and realized I havn't (yet) included the
license for you to do whatever you want with it.  I will do that now.

Thanks for any help
Otto