[OpenSCAD] Fusion360 and OpenSCAD

Michael Rogers mprogers at mac.com
Sat Oct 1 16:32:11 EDT 2016

> On Oct 1, 2016, at 3:28 PM, Torsten Paul <Torsten.Paul at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> On 10/01/2016 11:02 AM, Rob Ward wrote:
>> So would these worksheets - come challenges, be a useful
>> starting point for beginners to see the potential of openSCAD?
>> I am happy to contribute my efforts so far and over the next
>> few weeks submit a few more???
>>
> That would be awesome. Maybe it could be the beginning of
> a tutorial next to the manual?

Doubly awesome, with an extra helping of awesomeness on top 😀 I'm teaching a course, Foundations of Computing, and my one indulgence is a module on 3D printing (which I have justified/rationalized because OpenSCAD is programming-based). So any resources that would help a group of decidedly non-programers be able to use this package would be great.

Michael