[OpenSCAD] Problem with Mac OS X Sierra

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Sat Oct 1 16:06:13 EDT 2016

On 10/01/2016 04:35 PM, mprogers wrote:
> I'm having the same problem. Je peux lire assez de français
> pour suvivre, mais je préfèrais anglais!

Thanks for creating the github issue, currently it seems like
a strange Sierra behavior as running from a Terminal window
gives the correct language setting. We'll may have to wait until
someone with a dev environment can have a closer look or try
working with some test applications to find out what's happening.

So for everyone who's interested, please follow the issue at
https://github.com/openscad/openscad/issues/1813

NOTE: In the meantime, translations can be disabled in the
preferences (which will revert to default English text).

ciao,
  Torsten.