[OpenSCAD] Qt5

buttim maurizio.butti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 05:59:32 EDT 2016

My interest is on the Windows platform. I'm cross compiling on Ubuntu 16.04.
The problem regards keyboard shortcuts in the windows environment.
All the shortcuts requiring the user to press the AltGr modifier do not
work. In the current version of OpenSCAD there are two of them if you are
using an italian keyboard: zoom in and zoom out. I suspect many other
keyboard layout do have the same problem