[OpenSCAD] Qt5

doug moen doug at moens.org
Tue Jun 28 10:54:58 EDT 2016

I'm running a Windows developer snapshot from the downloads page, and the
library info says Qt5.

The last time I looked at the build scripts, they were searching for either
Qt5 or Qt4, and using whatever was installed, with a preference for Qt5,
but I don't know how the Windows build works. If you are doing your own
build, maybe the build script can't find your Qt5 installation?