[OpenSCAD] Close command

Michele Denber denber at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 25 16:37:14 EDT 2016

On 06-25-2016 3:44 PM, Kenneth Sloan wrote:
> Heh…
>
> I nominate “Openscad is non-standard” as the understatement of the year.
>
> In a language where a cube may have different H,W,D, and where coders specify hex-nuts as “cylinder”s, I don’t think the slightly different handling of “Close” makes it on to the first page of examples of “non-standard” usage.
>
> You were surprised.  Get over it.

This is what I get for trying to help?  Get over it??  Well then yes yes
Ken, you've totally convinced me.  "Close" should mean "Exit" after
all.  Also "Export" should mean "set the basic unit size to the parsec"
and "New" should mean "cd / ; rm -rf".  That's different too.

And "Save" should mean "Welcome to my block list".  Like this.

             - Michele