[OpenSCAD] Close command

Kenneth Sloan kennethrsloan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:44:33 EDT 2016

Heh…

I nominate “Openscad is non-standard” as the understatement of the year.

In a language where a cube may have different H,W,D, and where coders specify hex-nuts as “cylinder”s, I don’t think the slightly different handling of “Close” makes it on to the first page of examples of “non-standard” usage.

You were surprised.  Get over it.  I wouldn’t be surprised if there were not 10 existing OpenSCAD users who would complain about things “breaking” if the behavior were changed.

and, besides - working differently from Microsoft Word, CorelDraw, and Photoshop is not prima facie evidence of being “wrong”.

Being “different” is not always a bad thing.

--
Kenneth Sloan
KennethRSloan at gmail.com
Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.