[OpenSCAD] Close command

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:51:53 EDT 2016

Michele wrote
> The Close command from the File menu, is performing an Exit.  I'd expect
> it to close the current file but leave the program running.  That is
> AFAIK, the standard meaning of "close".  Is this fixed in some newer
> version?
>
> Windows version 2014.12.25 (git 73163f2)
>
>              - Michele

I'm not sure if it is in 2014.12.25 but current versions have an 'allow
opening multiple documents' advanced preference.
When set it operates the way you expect with multiple files, except closing
the final document closes the program. Which is logical, as the graphic
display window is undefined without a source file.