[OpenSCAD] Simple file causes crash on Windows 8

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:44:25 EDT 2016

accepted by the mailing list yet", so nobody gets it unless they look. Hence
why this reply took so long.
You need to subscribe to the  mailing list
<http://forum.openscad.org/mailing_list/MailingListOptions.jtp?forum=1>  ,
and respond to the registration email.

Your code works ok on the latest release 2015.03-2 (64 bit on Windows), if
you're not on the  latest <http://www.openscad.org/downloads.html>   try it.

p.s. $fn=200 is rather high and has a performance hit, try smaller (~20)
values initially, use a high (~60) one when producing your final result.