[OpenSCAD] Build error

Radu T xelisus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 06:58:42 EDT 2016

Hi,
I followed the steps from wiki to build Openscad for an *Ubuntu 16.04LTS.*
After running the script ./scripts/*uni-build-dependencies.sh*,  I
received the error: *symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhogweed.so.4: undefined symbol:
__gmpn_cnd_add_n* during building of *CGAL 4.4* .

 From google I understand that is something related with gmp library.
*uni-build-dependencies.sh* says that "gmp already installed" but
*check-dependencies.sh* shows that gmp is not installed.

Please give me some hints .
Thank you,
Radu