[OpenSCAD] Compiling for Windows

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Mon Jun 20 11:05:57 EDT 2016

Hard to say without attempting to reproduce, but some ideas:

o Could this be a 32-bit/64-bit mixup? The scripts you’re using take an argument specifying which Windows architecture to build for. That could explain path issues.
o It’s also possible to build natively under Windows (experimental), see https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/Building_on_Microsoft_Windows

If you’re a skilled Windows user it might be better to start off with the second option.
(but I also say that because we’d love some help on improving support for Windows as we don’t have any Windows devs on the team right now :))

Cheers,

 -Marius