[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

buttim maurizio.butti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:21:39 EDT 2016

A few improvements. Separated "complete word" (from document) and new
"complete symbol" (from APIs). Shortcuts are CTRL+Return as before for the
first and CTRL+SPACE for the second (same as SciTE editor and quite handy I
think).
I added the abbreviations suggested by jpmendes (z for scale jp :) ), and
many APIs definitions from your code

editor-improvement6.patch (14K) <http://forum.openscad.org/attachment/17744/0/editor-improvement6.patch>
abbrev.json (852 bytes) <http://forum.openscad.org/attachment/17744/1/abbrev.json>
scad.api (684 bytes) <http://forum.openscad.org/attachment/17744/2/scad.api>