[OpenSCAD] Chromebook 13 (Acer) to run OpenSCAD?

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:40:10 EDT 2016

cb13 is not x86 based so it would be hard to do Windows.

It is a SoC, which usually supports only OpenGL ES, but according to
wikipedia "Nvidia’s Tegra K1 (codenamed "Logan") features ARM Cortex-A15
cores in a 4+1 configuration similar to Tegra 4, or Nvidia's 64-bit Project
Denver dual-core processor as well as a Kepler graphics processing unit with
support for Direct3D 12, OpenGL ES 3.1, CUDA 6.5, OpenGL 4.4/OpenGL 4.5, and
Vulkan", seems it supports full OpenGL, you _may_ be able to get a non
android linux running...