[OpenSCAD] Evaluating imported STL's

Ronaldo Persiano rcmpersiano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:47:55 EDT 2016

The sum of Minkowski of a sets A and B is defined as: the set of points c
such that c=a+b where a belongs to A and b belongs to B. So Lucas is
mathematically right, the Minkowsky sum of A and void is void. The neutral
element of Minkowski sum is not a void set but the set with [0,0,0] as its
only element.