[OpenSCAD] Evaluating imported STL's

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:32:01 EDT 2016

jon_bondy wrote
> Seems like it would be possible to change the language to

As I said, NO.

There have/are proposals to...

but now, NO.

Even then, F5 v's F6 (full render) make such proposals reliant on full F6
render, thus losing the advantage of fast development which current F5
provides.

Any such proposals further weaken the current OpenSCAD advantages, which the
progression to things like resize() etc. which denude the F5 performance
advantage.