[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

buttim maurizio.butti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:34:34 EDT 2016

There is a problem with the Windows version.
If I try to close a curly bracket, the CTRL+SHIFT+* shortcut triggers.
I'm using an italian keyboard on which the curly bracket is produced by the
key combination AltGr+Shift++. The + key is used to produce a * in
combination with shift. This does not happen in Ubuntu, so it seems a
QScintilla (or Scintilla) bug.
I also verified the crash when the scad.api file is missing, which I'll try
to solve.