[OpenSCAD] Chromebook 13 (Acer) to run OpenSCAD?

william whareg12 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 13:29:17 EDT 2016

I know it may not be appropriate to ask this question here.  I am supporting
a charity organisation which will run a summer camp for the underprivileged
free of charge.  I intend to bring a few printers into the camp and one of
the things I want to show them is OpenSCAD.  However, the organisation has
quite a number of Acer Chromebook 13's (sponsorship or donation, I don't
know) and I wonder how I can run OpenSCAD on them.

I check that some of the chromebook models may be converted to Windows but
it seems that this one is not listed.  Perhaps the article was written
before this model was put on the market.

https://www.reddit.com/r/chrultrabook/comments/3gtjfe/windows_10_fully_supported_on_acer_c720c720p/
<https://www.reddit.com/r/chrultrabook/comments/3gtjfe/windows_10_fully_supported_on_acer_c720c720p/>

Any suggestions?
Thx.