[OpenSCAD] Animation $vpr

Parkinbot rudolf at parkinbot.com
Mon Jun 13 20:57:41 EDT 2016

As I wrote: any warning issued during animation will change the size of the
frame - by 30 pixels.

max() is a built-in function and should be known. But x is unknown and this
issues a warning.

First I thought it was the $vpr. Found the simple but nasty reason now:
Stacked upon the output window there is a panel shown, that indicates the
warning - and thus alters the frame height.

So its more a feature then a bug. But it should be switched off during
animations.