[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

buttim maurizio.butti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:04:27 EDT 2016

Thanks to careful examination of your code I managed to get the call tips
functionality working.

My approach is quite different and leads to a much more compact code (but I
might be missing some features of your version). Basically I used the
already available QsciAPIs class instead of defining my own inherited from
QsciAbstractAPIs.

A good thing about my code is that the templates are configurable (file
scad.api, usual locations).

Another small goodie is the (automatical) highlighting of the current
parameter.

I added a new menu entry (and shortcut) for toggling all folds in the
document, once more SciTE-style.

editor-improvement4.patch (7K) <http://forum.openscad.org/attachment/17656/0/editor-improvement4.patch>
scad.api (168 bytes) <http://forum.openscad.org/attachment/17656/1/scad.api>