[OpenSCAD] Please explain error I made on torus

John Tucker jart3 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 12 12:35:53 EDT 2016

thanks MichaelAtz
and Marius
The thing was a mish-mash of blender, inkscape and (mostly) openscad,
importing stls etc. Sifting through dozens of files looking for where I made
error. Your assurances that it isn't in openscad is very helpful and I'm
looking elsewhere.
BTW it's not the printer's fault it's obviously my fault. Finished object is
quite good just wound up off size with visual proportioning done from wrong
point. Take away for me .... even arty stuff ... keep better records and
organize workflow better. Thanks again for helping me out, I'll keep digging.