[OpenSCAD] Improve rendering speed

Ronaldo Persiano rcmpersiano at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:08:48 EDT 2016

One more point: Rudolf, who I suppose is German, referred to a minimal
surface created by Schwartz, who I suppose is German too. I would like to
render a minimal surface created by a Brazilian mathematician (I am a
Brazilian too): the Costa surface. But I have not found any implicit form
of it. If someone give me a reference for that I would be very grateful.

Ronaldo