[OpenSCAD] Improve rendering speed

jon jon at jonbondy.com
Fri Jun 10 08:48:20 EDT 2016

"I use an ordinary R²->R function plot after resolving the implicit
equation to z and discretrizing it over a domain restricted to the
partial symmetry"

Yeah <I said casually>.  I do that all of the time!  In my sleep, in
fact!  LOL!

Kudos to you, Parkinbot!  What would we do without people like you!

Jon