[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

buttim maurizio.butti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:15:18 EDT 2016

Yes, the l/r thing is a bit weird. But the alternatives I see are even
weirder:
1. "translate([|])" SciTE style: the \ marks the position of the cursor
2. indicate the position of the cursor with a number (not really intuitive)

Regarding the special characters I'm pretty confident JSON will handle them.

I'll study the code related to the color schemes handling.

Thanks for your help