[OpenSCAD] 2D Geometry Constraints Library

Trygon db5765 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 9 04:35:35 EDT 2016

I have written a set of functions to solve constraint based 2D geometry
problems such as finding the intersection points between two circles.  These
functions are contained in the library 2DGeometryConstraints.scad which can
be downloaded from the OpenSCAD folder on my Microsoft OneDrive cloud
server:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=625391B4CF1D545D!115&authkey=!AHZ3rqfLOct19dU&ithint=folder%2c

I have also included the script 2DGeometryConstraints_examples.scad which
graphically demonstrates each of the functions. I hope these prove useful.

-Trygon

<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n17611/CirclesTangents.png>