[OpenSCAD] puzzlecutlib rendering problem & STL export error Current top level object is empty.

Ronaldo rcmpersiano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:31:41 EDT 2016

FourthDr,

I could not find any trouble with the new dovetail at the origin neither
with the t_lock shape. Are you sure your xCut1 positions are correctly
spaced? If you have two of them too close, you may get strange results.

I did not include the ballsocket in my last version. As I said, to have any
other cut shape it is enough to write a list of points of the new profile.
For the ballsocket I propose something like this:

> ball_sock = concat( [ for(i=[245:-31:-65]) 0.4*[cos(i), 1.5+sin(i)] ],
>                    [ [0.4*cos(-65),-0.1], [-0.4*cos(-65),-0.1] ] );
> profile = ball_sock;

The previous round_dt shape is indeed a crude form of a rounded dovetail.