[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:27:32 EDT 2016

jon_bondy wrote
> I can type "cube([" faster than I can type "c" and then some bizarre key
> combination.

I feel the same way. In a plugin to SynWrite I am working on, I use Cap-Cap
(hit cap twice) to trigger a popup menu for what's needed, so it won't
interfere the typing flow that much.

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD $ libs: doctest , faces ( git ), offline doc ( git ), runscad.py ( 2 , git ), synwrite ( 2 );   $ tips: hash ( 2 ), matrix ( 2 ), sweep ( 2 ), var ( 2 ), lerp , animation ( gif , prodVid , animlib ), precision ( 2 ), xl-control , type , rounded polygon , chfont , tailRecur ( 2, 3 ), isosphere , area , vol/center , RGB