[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

buttim maurizio.butti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:27:10 EDT 2016

Not sure I understood the "left-alt - / " stuff. Is it in OpenSCAD's editor?

You're definitely right on cube/cylinder/sphere expansion perhaps not so
useful when using modules. Still you get rotate translate, union,
difference intersection and for still quite useful.

I thought about a single shortcut for every abbreviations but stealing a
dozen shortcuts seems not fair