[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

doug moen doug at moens.org
Wed Jun 8 09:57:42 EDT 2016

Jon's response is why we need a separate config file, in order for this to
be useable. This is a power user feature, and power users like to configure
things.

My keyboard layout is obviously different from Jon's, since I can type
ctrl-B far more easily than hit Esc. I would personally prefer Tab for
keyword expansion, since I'm already used to that from using the bash shell.