[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

jon jon at jonbondy.com
Wed Jun 8 09:30:25 EDT 2016

I can type "cube([" faster than I can type "c" and then some bizarre key
combination.  I am pleased that this feels like progress to some of you,
but for me, it is just awkward.  I am not a complex-shortcut-key kind of
a guy (but recognize that many of you are).  So.  Are there other
options, such as a simpler key (like <escape>) or a delay?

Thanks for listening!

Jon