[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

buttim maurizio.butti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:32:43 EDT 2016

I'm not the best one to reply to this question but I'll do my best.
Basically you should download the source, apply the patch i submitted (via
the patch command) and the compile everything.
The steps for compiling can be found in OpenSCAD README.md file.

Although building for Linux is feasible it is still quite a lengthy process.
The Windows build is quite a nightmare though.

Though, since this little mod seems to have spread some interest you'd
better wait for it to be integrated and the binary be available in the
development snapshots.

alexgibson wrote