[OpenSCAD] Abbreviations

buttim maurizio.butti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:22:20 EDT 2016

It would be great to see my little mod integrated!
As I said the code is quite crude. I thought about moving the subs in a cfg
but was not sure of the correct way of doing it. Still I'm not sure if that
would really help since the language seems pretty stable and in any case the
most basic and often used "bricks" are not going to change any time soon.

tp3 wrote