[OpenSCAD] puzzlecutlib rendering problem & STL export error Current top level object is empty.

FourthDr who_doctor at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:12:45 EDT 2016

Hi Ronaldo:

That's what I did finally when I tested the kerf with the original T shaped
cut. Which worked correctly with a -.4 kerf. But when I switched back to the
dovetail code, the kerf is not working correctly. What happens is with a +.4
I get a gap at the top of the dovetails and when I use a -.4 I get a gap at
the bottom of the dovetails. Not what is suppose to happen. What I expected
it to do was change the gap size along the entire dovetail, larger gap with
negative values and smaller gap with positive values. But that is not what
is happening.