[OpenSCAD] puzzlecutlib rendering problem & STL export error Current top level object is empty.

FourthDr who_doctor at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:22:30 EDT 2016

Hi Ronaldo:

I created a test coin over the weekend to test the fit of the split parts.
This only took a few minute per print compared to several hours for the
final parts. In my tests, the first print had a kerf of 0 and was so tight
the parts would not fit. On the second print with kerf of .4, again the
parts did not fit and the only difference was a gap at the bottom of the
dovetail cut instead of along the entire puzzle cut. What do you think is
the cause? See files below:

Test_Cylinder.scad
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n17570/Test_Cylinder.scad>
puzzlecutlib.scad <http://forum.openscad.org/file/n17570/puzzlecutlib.scad>