[OpenSCAD] STL without render?

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 04:23:11 EDT 2016

I don't think B-rep is the problem. It is the fact that CGAL appears to do
nothing to short cut unions. I.e. it doesn't check for completely disjoint
objects and it doesn't seem to look for facets with no intersections and
pass those straight through. The only real work union needs to do is on the
facets where the objects overlap.