[OpenSCAD] puzzlecutlib rendering problem & STL export error Current top level object is empty.

FourthDr who_doctor at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 08:53:41 EDT 2016

Hi Ronaldo:

Thanks. I plugged your code in and it works so far. But I'm needing to
re-slice the entire part. The base cutting was just a first draft so to
speak. I've reevaluated my original idea and that first draft will not
shorten the longest dimension of the original part. So I will see if I can
cut in a different place and still make a part that holds together. I'll
reply once I've had a chance to tinker with it.