[OpenSCAD] puzzlecutlib rendering problem & STL export error Current top level object is empty.

FourthDr who_doctor at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:15:39 EDT 2016

Hi: MichaelAtOz:

Unfortunately I don't know anyone with a larger printer. For hire places
charge a fortune for "making". I can't afford to pay someone $100/hour to do
nothing but click File>open, then File>Print. Anyone can do that. Wish I got
paid that much for something so simple. On top of that most places also want
the file ready to go to their specs so they don't have to do any work at
all. So not worth it. Guess I'll have to work on this for a little longer.

There is one other thing I have not been able to figure out. How would I
change the puzzle cut from the default "T" shape to a round cutout? Like a
ball and socket shape. I don't see where in the code that does that.