[OpenSCAD] Print version of manual

L Boyd lboyd at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 29 14:34:15 EDT 2015

Found the order part of the problem. There are 3 independent list for the
order of files which make up the manual.

First is the *Overview* at the beginning of the manual.

Second is *OpenSCAD_User_Manual/The_OpenSCAD_Language* which determine the
order for the on line version.

Third is *OpenSCAD User Manual/Print version* which determines the order for
the print version.

All have a different order.  I think they should be the same, but before I
change them, I want to think about what the order should be. I realize the
cheat sheet makes this less important, but not everything can be found this
way.

If you have thoughts about what the order should be, let me know