[OpenSCAD] Print version of manual

L Boyd lboyd at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 29 09:26:11 EDT 2015

I just looked at the print version of the manual. No, I'm not a glutton for
punishment. I looked at the online version of what would be printed, rather
than actually print it.

I was pleased to see that the changes I had made were reflected in the print
version. However, I did find a problem with order.

I made extensive changes to the section  *Primitive Solids*. In the online
version it is in its rightful place after the *Introduction* and before
*Conditional and Iterator Functions*

In the print version it is instead later between *String Functions* and
*Transformations*. Also, all the section headings are missing.

What did I screw up, so *I* can fix it, and avoid the problem in the future?