[OpenSCAD] 3D printing survey

doug moen doug at moens.org
Sat Sep 26 12:15:37 EDT 2015

Just to be clear, Marius has not proposed changing OpenSCAD to use a
different licensing/distribution model. Tim used the word "fork", and that
won't be necessary.

Marius is attempting to create a new 3D printing service or product with a
for-profit business model, he told me it would be web based, and I think he
wants to use the profits to fund OpenSCAD development.