[OpenSCAD] 3D printing survey

Yona Appletree hypher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:53:43 EDT 2015

FWIW, I really like the Patreon model, where I pay a small sum per month
to encourage an artist to do something I like, but with no pressure or
contract. It would be trickier to do something like that for a
distributed team, but I, for one, would be interested in sponsoring a
few of OpenSCAD's top contributors to work on it more. Say, $5 / month
each to three of them or so. Obviously, that would only work if many
others felt as I do.

I'm curious if there's other services like Patreon that are better
suited to open source software teams.

- Yona