[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD and Woodworking

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:39:54 EDT 2015

Since we talked about a little bit woodworking in the other  thread
<http://forum.openscad.org/Is-this-the-best-way-to-do-what-I-want-tp13925.html>
, I thought I might as well share my work designed in OpenSCAD. The project
was finished, in fact, just a couple of days ago.

<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n13966/201509_CornerShelf_room.png>
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n13966/201509_CornerShelf_Dim.png>

<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n13966/201509_CornerShelf_Dim_NoBoard.png>
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n13966/201509_CornerShelf_Dim_Sideview.png>

<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n13966/201509_CornerShelf_BOM.png>

<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n13966/201509_CornerShelf_Working.png>

> Done:
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n13966/201509_CornerShelf_Done.png>

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD

$ -- libs: doctest , faces ( git ), offliner ( git );

 tips: hash( 1 , 2 ), sweep , var , lerp

$ -- Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca x64  + OpenSCAD 2015.03.15/2015.04.01.nightly