[OpenSCAD] batch processing commands

Tim V. Shaporev tim.shaporev at auriga.ru
Tue Sep 22 11:26:24 EDT 2015

To be frank, I am just making analogy with C language workflow:
i.e. output .stl file depends on the relevant .scad file AND all its
dependencies - I guess the dependencies list includes the global
parameters file, include files, imported .stl-s and the like.
If that .stl should be generated with the same makefile earlier - this
is Ok, make can handle it.

I am not aware about details of your current workflow to say something
more detailed :-(