[OpenSCAD] Is this the best way to do what I want?

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:58:00 EDT 2015

ok. so just kinda round off the point then, to allow some glue in there?

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov

*I*
*f you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime. *-
Anonymous

*If writing good code requires very little comments, then writing really
excellent code requires no comments at all!*- Ken Thompson