[OpenSCAD] Can you suggest some libraries of standard geometry conversions?

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Sat Sep 19 11:18:27 EDT 2015

On 09/19/2015 04:38 PM, ufomorace wrote:
> Is there any chance you could add these functions or an openscad
> file because they are not easy to code them to openscad,

What about starting with some of the easier functions, putting
those in a file on github (or similar service) and then start
discussing how to go from there step by step?
Note that if the target would be to include it into OpenSCAD
distribution (which would be awesome), the license should be
clarified from the start.

When the question is "could someone please write a huge complicated
library I'd like to use" the number of people who identify with
"someone" is usually not very high.

ciao,
  Torsten.